Friday, May 22, 2009











After some fits with my computer, I finally got a few pictures edited! This is litte miss Mya, and her sister Gracie. Mya is 2 today (Happy birthday!!) and short of stapling her britches to the chair, she didn't want much to do with sitting for me! I did manage to get a few shots with her looking at me, and will be posting a few more of my favorites...the shots where the child id just playing being happy!! Here is a look at a few....

































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: